Notes from the Manager
Jason and Devi are at the Logan Theatre, in Chicago's Logan Square neighborhood. It was opened in 1915 with a single auditorium, and — like the Davis Theater — cut into four screens back in the '70s. I'm not sure how the auditoriums look, but I'd guess they are about the same as the Davis's. (In its day, it seated just under 1000 people — compared to the Davis's 1500 or so.)
The Logan Theatre is — as of this writing — the last theater in the Chicago area showing How to Train Your Dragon (and in 2D, of course). It may actually be gone as of today. (This strip took place last week.) Last week, I spoke with a very friendly manager at the Logan, and he said that it might be its final week at the theater — after a very strong two month run.
You can see a double-sized version of panel 1 by voting at TopWebComics! You can look at some photos I took of the Logan Theatre on my Flickr page, as well.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys