Notes from the Manager
As long-time readers know, I hate missing deadlines, even when they're for more updates than normal, but I'm already falling behind on things thanks to my freelance (over-)workload this week. (On the other hand, it sure is nice to know I can afford to pay for things like rent and groceries this month.)
If you'd like to see me do the strip three times a week on a regular basis… buy the book (or anything else), make a small donation, or tell your friends about Multiplex. The book is for people who really truly madly deeply love the strip or just prefer books to websites (like me), and some of you don't. And I know a lot of you are poor movie theater employees, and that's totally cool, too. But whatever your circumstances, if you enjoy the strip and want more of it than just the two strips a week I'll be doing until… well, until the strip ends… please, pretty please, share Multiplex your friends. Sharing is free!
(You can also just send me a nice e-mail and I will love you for it, but I'd love you more if you got your friends to read the strip, too.)
See you on Friday, and thank you, as always, for reading.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
I just purchased a new shipping module for The Multiplex Store that gives me more flexibility in setting shipping and handling costs, so US customers will see much better rates on all (physical) items in the Multiplex Store. If any of you guys in the US balked at the shipping costs before, be sure to check them out now.
Books are $5 for the first one then $1.50 per additional book (rather than $5 per book), saving you $3.50 if you order two books. T-shirts are now $4 for the first shirt (any size) and $1.50 per additional shirt. And sketches and other artwork are also $4 for the first item, then $1 per additional item.
Rates for international customers are unchanged; I still use USPS First Class International’s rates as they are quoted by the USPS without any additional markup.
Now is as good as any to pick up that copy of Multiplex: There and Back Again!
Other Recent Posts
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer
- Trailer Watch: Bill Murray in St. Vincent
- Multiplex is now in Comic Chameleon!
- “Duet” by Glen Keane
- “The Gunfighter” by Eric Kissack and Kevin Tenglin
- Turtle Power (and other things)