Notes from the Manager
Welcome back. If you stopped by yesterday, you know that I had a little redirect going on, blacking out the site in protest of SOPA and PIPA.
And, as you can see, we've got another pencils-only post. I'm afraid this will likely continue for a few more updates. I'll post the inked and toned strips as I can get through them and hopefully get caught up soon.
But I've been more than a little swamped between a few freelance projects all hitting the fan this week and into next, and so that's what's up. Bills come first, and unfortunately, Multiplex doesn't pay them.
UPDATE (1/22): Got sidelined by a freelance project that I can't tell you about just yet, Multiplex #661 won't be up until Monday afternoon, I'm afraid — but it's a comic strip! For a very cool website! So hey, that's good, right?
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Hello! If you’re in the area, come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia with Phil Kahn of Guilded Age. We’ll be at Booth 1702. NOTE: I will only be there from June 2–4. No Thursday preview for me.
(Here’s a floor plan for your planning pleasure.)
If you use the coupon code GUILDED, you can get 20% off your advanced ticket orders.
I will have copies of the brand-spankin’-new, not-even-officially-released Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) in tow, draw sketches (for monies), and if my iPad has any juice in it, I’ll show you some behind the scenes stuff from the Multiplex 10 short, too.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie
- Multiplex Movie Review: Primer (2004)
- On the past, present, and future of Multiplex