Notes from the Manager
Returning from ECCC took a bit longer than expected, and between that and my cold, I was a bit behind on the strip — so here are just the inks.
Obviously, we're back to filming the zombie movie, and I'm fast-forwarding through the stuff we've already seen before (with Angie), so I guess there's not a whole lot new in this page — but we'll get to some new stuff on Monday, I promise.
We've passed $11,500 in the Book 2 Kickstarter drive — but there are only six days left! At the rate we've been going for the last week (a little over $200 a day), we will fall short without your help. If you haven't pledged yet, please check out the Kickstarter project page.
Remember, if we don't reach the goal, I get none of the money. So if you love your copy of Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show and would like to see the book collections continue, please consider pledging. There are reward levels for just the eBook collections and just the book (or both books) — every pledge helps.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason