Notes from the Manager
Sorry I’m late! I’m sick — and it’s freakin’ spring break. Great timing, huh?
Anyway. No funny today, although Kurt’s last line is one I see you guys say a lot (or, just as often, “I hope this isn’t going where I think it’s going”), and almost invariably you guys are wrong. But here, it’s going exactly where Kurt thinks it’s going — or at least, Jason will try, and we will get an “Economics of Movie Theater Exhibition 101” lesson out of it. I’ll spoil that much.
See you Friday!
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys