Notes from the Manager
And that’s it for this arc.
This strip’s title is simple enough, but it’s from a track off of Nick Cave and Warren Ellis’s soundtrack to Andrew Dominik’s The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. (It’s a wonderful score to a really solid movie, by the way. Or at least, I think so. Some people find it much too slow-paced.)
You’ll have to wait a little longer to see what or where Melissa is “moving on” to, but I’ll say this much: she is not leaving the strip. In fact, her role in Book Seven is just beginning.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys