Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #16: That’s Really Interesting ; #109: Dare to Dream; #210: Second Verse, Same As the First; #230: Life, the Universe, and Everything; #287: Personal Religulosity, Part One; #288: Personal Religulosity, Part Two; #289: Personal Religulosity, Part Three
While #288 mentions that Becky is Jewish, she’s non-practicing. Which explains why she’s eating a pepperoni pizza in this strip and #53, as well as her “like me” comment in panel 2 of this strip.
Incidentally, I do highly recommend both Anna Karenina and Karen Armstrong’s A History of God, to believers and non-believers alike. I haven’t seen the 1977 BBC version of Anna Karenina Jason’s looking at, but it is 550 minutes long (it was a 10-episode mini-series).
UPDATE (10/14): Heads up! I've been interviewed by ComixTalk again.
How much Multiplex can you handle?!
In addition to the warm, soothing feeling of being a patron of the fine art of comic strippery, Patrons get access to free Multiplex eBooks, sneak previews of upcoming comics and other behind the scenes peeks, sketch giveaways, and more!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I know I don’t usually post stuff like this here, but I was so amazed by this major NASA announcement yesterday. Check it out!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: The Island (2005)
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transf4mers: Extinction of Ultron
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers something something… the third one, anyway
- Multiplex Movie Review: Ex Machina
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Multiplex Movie Review: Transformers (2007)
- Multiplex: The Revenge pre-orders are OPEN
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys II
- The Multiplex: The Revenge Kickstarter ends at 9PM Central!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Bad Boys