Notes from the Manager
I guess I lied. I had two loose ends I wanted to tie up for Book 5 — but these are more of an epilogue sort of thing, really. #606 was the real ending, really.
Some of you may notice the font for the title and the majority of the site's headlines and such is a little tiny bit different. If your browser supports it, you're seeing Museo Sans instead of Helvetica or Verdiana or whatever abomination of typography you're used to seeing — this matches the design of the book more closely now.
If you're not seeing it, or you're having issues with the site running slowly (or slower than usual, anyway), feel free to shoot me an e-mail with your system and browser's details.
I've been wanting to try web fonts for a while, but could never figure it out. I found Font Squirrel's @font-face generator, though, which has finally made them something I could understand — so, I wanted to give them a little endorsement here. If you want to add some snazzy type to your site, have a TINY bit of coding skills, but don't want to pay a monthly fee like with TypeKit, check it out.
Anyway! As of yesterday, Multiplex turned 6, but apparently you guys have been celebrating in the comments for #606 all weekend, and you've all been incredibly kind. Thanks so much for your comments. It means a great deal to me that anybody besides myself would find this comic strip interesting.
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Sunday, May 3, 2015
This is the final version of the Multiplex animated short I made for my Animation class this semester. No promises, but hopefully this will be the first of many! Thanks (again) to Matt Matonich for providing the voice of Kurt!
Some of you will recognize Jason’s final line as a title of Multiplex #285, so I’m sort of recycling something here, but not really. In any case, Jason and Kurt being in red vests is an indication that these shorts take place outside of current Multiplex continuity.
Other Recent Posts
- Tell me a story. (Looking for a prose writer for an eBook single.) — UPDATED
- Leonard Nimoy (1931–2015)
- Cyber Monday is stupid, but the books are on sale, anyway!
- “Steeping” by Gordon McAlpin
- Come see me at ComfyCon 2014!
- The Multiplex Store is now powered by Stripe!
- Shut Up Already T-shirt now available! Also, the books are on sale!
- Review: Coherence (2013)
- Multiplex Store shipping rates have been reduced!
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer