Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #531: Babel Fish; #532: TMI; #589: Dream Come True; #590: Freddy vs. Jason; #597: Exquisite Corpses; #602: Just Desserts, Part One; #603: Just Desserts, Part Two; #605: Holding Pattern
And there you have it — the end of Book 5… and the official half-way point in Multiplex. I'm (currently) planning to do ten books in all, if you don't remember me mentioning this before. They won't all be the same length, of course — this one is the longest so far, I think — so that doesn't necessarily mean another six years. It could be more, or less.
Another milestone coming up very very soon is this Sunday — July 10th, 2011 — a.k.a. the sixth anniversary of Multiplex. Thanks to everybody who's been reading for all this time. My friends complain that I'm basically spending every waking moment I can on this comic, but I do it for yooouuuu. And I love just about every minute of it.
If you started reading in the first year or two, give me a shout-out in the comments! I'd love to hear from yaz.
See you Monday!
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Monday, June 1, 2015
I’m happy to announce that Gumroad now accepts PayPal as a payment option. Gumroad, for those of you who have no idea what I’m talking about, is the service that powers the eBook sales I use in the Comics section of the Multiplex website — like, for Chapters 1–5 and Chapters 6–10 on the Book pages, or the pages for Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show and Multiplex: There and Back Again.
So if you’ve ever wanted the Chapter eBooks but don’t want to sign up for an account with the Multiplex Store and are wary of sharing your credit card information with Gumroad, you can now use PayPal instead!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex is taking a short break.
- Multiplex: The Chosen One
- Tell me a story. (Looking for a prose writer for an eBook single.) — UPDATED
- Leonard Nimoy (1931–2015)
- Cyber Monday is stupid, but the books are on sale, anyway!
- “Steeping” by Gordon McAlpin
- Come see me at ComfyCon 2014!
- The Multiplex Store is now powered by Stripe!
- Shut Up Already T-shirt now available! Also, the books are on sale!
- Review: Coherence (2013)