Notes from the Manager
Slowly getting back on track after the move (and Chicago Comic Con)…
If you didn't know there was a remake of Fright Night out this weekend you can watch it below:
I think looks surprisingly great: a strong cast, a solid-looking story, and crossbows — not to mention the fact that it's Craig Gillespie's follow-up to Lars & the Real Girl (which I absolutely love). Dr. Who fans will also be delighted to hear that while David Tennant is pretty scarce in the trailer, he wears leather pants in the film and apparently steals every scene he's in.
So are you going to check out Fright Night this weekend, or Conan the Barbarian, or Spy Kids 4 (yeah right), or something else entirely?
Become a Multiplex patron
Patron rewards include:
- Free eBooks!
- Multiplex Movie Reviews and other bonus comics
- Character doodles!
- Invites to Google Hangouts!
- Sneak peeks at early and in-progress strips and artwork!
- and MORE!
Deleted Scenes Blog
Bonus comics, drawings,
movie trailers and more
Saturday, November 22, 2014
A short experimental film I made for schoolz. (Mostly) shot in 240 fps slow motion on an iPhone 6. Edited with Final Cut Pro. There are a few shots I’d have liked to redo if I wasn’t under the gun for a deadline (and hadn’t run out of tea), but… oh well.
Other Recent Posts
- Come see me at ComfyCon 2014!
- The Multiplex Store is now powered by Stripe!
- Shut Up Already T-shirt now available! Also, the books are on sale!
- Review: Coherence (2013)
- Multiplex Store shipping rates have been reduced!
- Trailer Watch: The Theory of Everything trailer
- Trailer Watch: Mad Max: Fury Road Comic-Con First Look trailer
- Trailer Watch: Gone Girl trailer #2
- Somerville Theatre Midnight Specials film series
- Trailer Watch: Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There teaser trailer